LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Friday, May 21, 2004

What I do...

This is what a do for a living (currently)...

I take Quark documents and turn them into this.

I say that I do this currently, because that is probably going to change. My job as I know it is currently being shipped to India.

So, it remains to be seen what I will be doing a month from now, but for now this is what I do.

This is not something I always dreamed of doing. It is just something that kind of happened. People often ask me, "Do you like your job?", and I don't really know how to answer that. It is something that I do, and I believe that God has used it to supply our needs. I don't dislike my job. It's just a job.

So, I do it.

What I really enjoy is people. I enjoy ministry and reaching out to people. I enjoy relationships. Even though they can be a mess sometimes...

I would say that this is my calling, and I guess the best part about my job would be people.

That's what I do.