LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

One of the harder things in life.

The memorial service for my little friend Cameron (who I wrote about last week) was yesterday afternoon. Aside from my own father's funeral, this was probably the most difficult one I have been to.

There was a very moving photo and music presentation honoring Cameron's life, and his father Chris gave a eulogy that was probably the most beautiful and eloquent I have ever heard.

We will miss Cameron so much. My oldest daughter is about his age. My wife teaches his Sunday School class, and we consider their family so close to our own. These will be hard days ahead.

But... We are looking forward to the day when we will see him in heaven and be there for the joyful reunion. That is our hope in times like these.

Again, please make sure you take the time today to let someone you love know that you care about them. Grab hold of these opportunities before they pass you by.