LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Thursday, May 27, 2004

My neighbors...

I have this urge to get to know my neighbors. They are all in some way, shape or form going through some sort of a crisis. These people are my friends and acquaintances, but I feel like I need to pour myself into them. Actually I feel the need to pour Jesus' love out on them.

What do I mean by that?

We know some of them better than others. Some we have over for coffee, or we will go and visit every now and then, but I think we need to go deeper. Like we are to try to form some more real, close friendships, and somehow help bring healing in their lives.

I believe that it is what I am supposed to do. So I am going to try.