LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Friday, May 28, 2004

What was that last post?

You may be wondering what I was doing this morning at 1 am posting a link to some blog about some people moving to an apartment in Australia. The answer is... I don't know!

Well, I was not feeling well, and didn't feel much like sleeping. So, I was awake and wandering the internet in and out of blogg-dom. I came across this blog that I found interesting so I posted it on my own blog.

It is kind of interesting looking at people's blogs. It's kind of like high tech people watching. And it is amazing that people will just let you into their lives like that... to follow what they are doing.

I wonder if anyone is doing the same to me?

It's fascinating isn't it?