LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Seasons

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Maybe this blog is a seasonal thing. I guess I don't know. Am I just exceptionally busy these days, or do I just forget to update. ?

At any rate, I am still here, and life is still moving along. Christmas is just a few days away, and I am looking forward to some time off work. Life has been pretty busy these last few weeks. I think I will take a day just to relax and take a breather and take stock of what my plans need to be for the new year.

It is bitterly cold out today, -13 F/ -25 C, and is supposed to stay that way for the next few days. At least Christmas day is supposed to warm up a little. Hopefully it will be warm enough to take the kids out sledding! :)

I have to mention the You Are The Temple site is starting to grow! I had an entry about it a little while back here. If you would like to visit and join, feel free!

I just wanted to also take a moment to thank you guys for sticking with me. I know there hasn't been a lot of updates lately, and that is one thing that I will make an effort to do. Everytime I make an entry I realize that I should do this more often.

More to come! :)