LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hello world!



Just a quick post to let you know what's up! Noah finally came home yesterday. (A full week after he was born!) He is adjusting to home life nicely. It is a lot more noisy here at home than it was in the NICU for the last week. They keep it pretty quiet in there. At times yesterday, I wondered if little Noah missed the peace and quiet that he had there. But then I thought, he is probably more used to the noise than I think. He was around it for the last 9 months!

And the source of all the commotion? Why, his older siblings Julia (4) and James (2). They were so excited to have their little brother home.

As for me, I have had the last week or so off from work! Today is my last full day home, and then I go back to work half days the rest of the week.

Life is good!