LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Where did that come from????



I had the worst dream last night! It wasn't a nightmare or anything clearly evil. It was just annoying. Have you ever had one of those? I dreamed that the mailman kept bringing us strange baby items from his home. There were beds, and wagons, and strollers, and clothing, and bags and bags of toys, and all kinds of other stuff... and he kept bringing more and more of the stuff. Then he asked me to move his mail truck so he could move in some more stuff, and as I was moving it... I crashed into my own car! Then to top it off, some man whom I have never met before was at my house telling me how much he loved this particular woman, but it was a problem because she was cheating on him with another guy who could not decide if he wanted to dress like a man or a woman. He kept asking me what he should do... The biggest problem with this dream was that I actually woke up at one point, and when I went back to sleep, it was back again!!! What could it all mean???

I watch too much TV.

(I must also say that our mailman is a really nice guy, and we appreciate his prayers for our family and our newborn son~!)

I am so excited for the coming weekend. There is a men's advance at our church, and it should be an excellent event! This last weekend was a great time of Spiritual breakthrough in our fellowship, and I am really anxious to see what God is going to do this weekend! I know that He is preparing something great for us!

I will make sure to fill you in...