LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Almost a week...

Well I let it go almost a week since my last update, and I can't believe it has been that long. It is amazing how time flies!

What has happened this last week? Not too much. Work has been crazy busy. I can't keep up with all I am trying to do, and I don't really know why. I think I may be too much of a perfectionist sometimes. I have to try and find the balance between worrying about things being perfect, and letting them be good enough.

The family is doing pretty good. Although, James managed to fall yesterday and gave himself a pretty nasty gash on his forehead. Had to get 5 stitches! (ouch!)

Well, I am at the end of my lunch break so... off to work I go! :)