LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

It has been a few days...

So I will try to recap my weekend just for fun. It was miserable weather for most of the weekend. Cloudy and cold and just for kicks some rain and fog mixed in!

We went to the Ballard's house for dinner on Friday. That was good. We had a nice dicussion about the state of our church both Spiritually and emotionally. We agreed that God is up to something and is drawing us together as a group. It is so good to see how close we can become with God's love!

Saturday was a work day at the new church building. We got a lot of little stuff done even though it didn't look like a lot. I am off to work up there again this evening. Sounds like I will be hoisting bundles of shingles to the roof. (oh joy!)

Sunday was church, which went pretty well. The rest of the day we just hung out at home.

Monday was Memorial Day holiday. I had a Company vacation day, so that was nice. I just wish it was nicer out! We went to a service put on by the local VFW post to honor the veterans who have died. Then we went to visit the various grave sites of my family. Later my family got together for ice cream. It was a nice day.

Today I am back to work and swamped as ever!!! So, I better get to it!