LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Friday, June 25, 2004

Friday has come...

Seems that a lot of our friends have left town on vacation. Some went to Mexico, some went to Montana, some are in Houston, and others are on a road trip south.

We are still here counting pennies, and holding down the fort I guess.

It is really quiet all the sudden though. The phone isn't ringing as much, and we find ourselves wondering what to do with our time. This weekend will be a quiet one too. Which is quite alright with me!

Next weekend will be very busy on the other hand, so I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts. And, maybe I could catch up on some projects around the house, or friends I havn't connected with in a while.

I have also decided that this blog needs more pictures. The one in this post is of a summer sky near my home. Looking down the avenue toward Lake Superior.