LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Questions... Questions...

Had our first "real" cell group tonight (in my opinion). I take that back! As far as that goes, I have found that real is how you see it... or what you make it. So, I will say there was a significant change in the way cell group went this evening.

At any rate, we had a good discussion about Ephesians 6. Specifically the part about the armor of God. I could have talked all night, and I had a hard time holding back.

Man, I really enjoy being around a new Christian. There are so many refreshing questions to think about. It is weird how sometimes it is easy for me to forget to ask good questions. Since when did get to the point where I have everything figured out?

I think I am slowly figuring out what my heart is yearning for through all of this. I guess I am going through a time of wishing to be a bit more child-like in my imaginings of all things Christ-like. Like... like... like...


In other news, I am struggling over whether we should go with the Ballards to Montana in a couple weeks. My heart is divided with my mind. Part of me worries that we will not have the funds to do it, but then I have those moments where I feel that we really need to go... like right now as I write this.

Can someone just confirm this to me one way or another?? Well, I will sleep on it again...