LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Well, I have a couple seconds...

I just want to update this while I have a couple of seconds to do so.

It has been a busy week or so all around.

Work has been nuts! I have been trying to keep up with all the various projects, but I feel like as soon as I get one done, there are four more on my desk. It really helps to raise the stress level, that's for sure.

Typically when I get done with work (usually late each day)I go home and have dinner, and then it is off to the next task. Work on the church building, have cell group, meet to go over the church treasury...

Somewhere in between I spend time with my family, and find some time for myself. Then I go to bed so I can wake up in the morning and go to work.

That pretty much sums it up for right now... that will calm down soon (I hope).

I had the opportunity to preach on Sunday, and I think it went well. It has been a while since I last preached, so I brought a bit too much material to cover, but I got most of my point across.

"Receive your call from God, Step into that call, and Prepare to stand your ground." I took the overview of the life of Nehemiah.

Cell group tonight! We are planning a kick-off party for next week, so it should be fun!

Thats all for now.