LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Monday, June 14, 2004

Five years from now

I had an awesome weekend!

First of all, this was the first weekend that we had good weather in a long time. It has been rainy and cold for most of our spring. But this weekend we had sun and 70's which is always good.

We got a lot done on the construction on Saturday. We managed to get most of the windows in and it is starting to look a lot more like a building. I really am enjoying seeing that all come together.

We had to let the Ballards know that we won't be able to go to MT with them this year. It is actually a load off my mind and heart now that the decision is finally made. I would have liked to have gone, but for some reason, or many reasons, this year wasn't the year to go.

My wife and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on Saturday. It is amazing how fast 5 years can go, and how much can change in that time.

So, here we are 2 kids later, looking back on the years we have had. They were good years, and we accomplished a lot. We learned a ton. We loved even more.

Now we are looking forward to the next 5 and wondering what they will bring. I want to finish my Berean studies within 3. Martha is starting a new phase of ministry. Our children will be 9 and 6, and who knows how many more will be here by then...

...and those are just some of the things we think will happen. I wonder more about what God has planned for us.

We will continue to follow Life HIS way!