LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Ever open a can of worms?


I am really good at opening those cans...

I think that I have done this a few times lately. Once for sure at work, and I think I may have done so with other relationships lately. It seems like a combo of misinformation and bad timing have gotten me. (That and the fact that sometimes I can't leave well enough alone...)

What a mess it leaves me in, but every once in a while, it turns out to be a good thing. Who wants to keep a can of worms anyhow? Isn't it better to open up and let them out so they can be dealt with properly?

Well, that is my philosophy anyway...

Things are good here as far as Life goes! I couldn't ask for much more.

I do keep trying to convince my wife to blog, but it doesn't seem to be working. I have asked, begged, guilted... about the only thing I haven't done is bribed.

Well, it will happen one of these days. She is just keeping us in suspense!