LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Monday, July 26, 2004

Stolen goods...


Today was kind of a blah day...

The events of the day left me with a bad feeling.

First thing I guess is that I am dealing with some relational issues right now that I am just not sure of. It makes me a bit nervous.

Second, we found out that the new building site for our church was burglarized last night. The thieves got away with about $1600 worth of tools. I was shocked that someone would break into a church, but apparently there was another church in the area that had the same problem recently. It is such a shame...


picture of our new church building

Third, I went to work at the building tonight, and just have such a difficult time not having much experience building things for myself. Does make me feel a bit out of my element. I know that every little bit helps, but it makes me wonder how much helping I actually do, and how much hindering I do sometimes. (no one likes to have to teach people when they are trying to get things done...)

So, I guess if I were to just go by my feelings, things wouldn't be too good. BUT, I am relieved to know that my feelings don't always echo the Truth.

The Truth is what I base my life upon!