LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Will he ever update this blog??


So, it has been a week and a half since I updated the blog. I have just had so much going on... blah, blah, blah...

Just the same old excuses. You know how it goes.

We have 8 days left to finish up the work at the church. Funny how you work so long on something that it doesn't seem like it will ever end. Then it comes down to the final 8 days, and it is suddenly it doesn't seem like enough time! I will be glad to have it done though.

It was my wife's birthday on Monday (9/6). We had a pretty good day. We went on a picnic with my family, and went shopping. Then we got a movie and spent the evening at home.

Last night we had someone new come to our cell group. I enjoy the conversations that go on in that group so much, and I am learning a ton. I almost wish we could have it every night!

Last night we discussed the "Passion of the Christ", which just came out on video. One person in the group just watched it the night before, and they had a lot of questions about it. The crux of the conversation landed on why Jesus did what he did. It was His choice to do it. It came down to Hebrews 12:2 where it says, "..for the joy that was set before Him..."(emphasis mine). Think about that for a second.....





That joy is you and me!