LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Monday, December 27, 2004

Still no images...

Well, still no images back on this site. Sorry about that. I didn't keep a back-up of those. Kind of a rookie mistake, I know.

Anyway, Christmas went off without a hitch. We had a very nice time with our family and friends. We were able to stretch this one out over a week or so. It was very nice.

Seems that God is not done working in me these days. He is teaching me to value people and relationships as He values them. Not that I don't or haven't valued my relationships, but the realization is hitting me these days that He doesn't bring people into my life for no reason. He brings people into my life to help shape me and mold me, for me to do the same for them, and to bring glory to His mighty name, and the name of His Son Jesus.

I would like to ask for prayer for my wife. She is about 7 months pregnant, and is experiencing some pre-term labor issues. This is not the first time this has happened. Our oldest was born 6 weeks early, and had to spend her first 10 days in intensive care. Our next child was born 3 weeks early. So, we are praying that this one will go as close to full term as possible.

God bless you all as we head into this new year! I really do believe that God is going to do some great things... new things in this coming year!

:)