LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Quite the weekend...



I have today (President's Day) off from work! So here I am mid-morning still in my pajamas, playing on the computer. I suppose I should get up and get something else done. All in good time. :)

I had an amazing weekend. Spiritually, I can feel God stretching me and growing me. He has opened some things and spoken some things to my heart that have me really excited.

We had a men's conference at our church this weekend. It was a great time of learning and encouragement. The main text of the of the teaching came from Psalm 107 regarding being hungry. The importance of being hungry for God and for His presence. Spending time in prayer and study of His word. I really do feel refreshed and revived in my personal walk, and I know that it was just what I needed.

What's is next for me in following His will? Finish my ministerial classes that I started a few years back. It is so good to be in His presence!