LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Friday, January 07, 2005

got a resolution?

Just wondering if you made any resolutions this year?

I know some people that refuse to make them because they always end up breaking them, or they think that they shouldn't have to wait for a new year to change bad habits. I don't think I have ever made any serious resolutions for a new year that I can remember. I think it is just because I haven't thought of it.

Maybe I should resolve to post more on this blog this year. Yeah... that could work.

I do like the idea of starting a new year with fresh vision for the future. I really believe that this new year is going to bring some GREAT things!

I hope you have a blessed 2005!