LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Monday, January 10, 2005

I found my camera!


Yes, it was missing for about a month, but now I found it.

It is sort of a long story on how it happened. I brought the camera with to an event I cannot remember (and it doesn't help that I didn't take pictures of the mysterious event). At that point, the camera was mistakenly left in the car for a few days. I noticed that it was in the car and I didn't want to leave it in there forever, so I decided to place it in with a bucket of tools that was in the back. (I had planned to bring them in at some point.) A few days later I went to my mother's house to paint and I brought the bucket of tools in to use on the job. As I was sorting through my tools, I found the camera, and for some odd reason I put it on the stairs in my mother's house (these are the stairs leading up to my sister's room, but my sister is away at college so no one ever goes up there.), and that is where it sat for about a month. Saturday I was at my mom's house and I had a vague recollection of putting the camera on the stairs (sort of like dejavu). I checked and lo-and-behold there it was!

So, we missed taking picture of Christmas and New Years. Maybe I should stage some photos so we can pretend we got some. I could get some crinkled up wrapping paper and set it next to my son and say "smile like you just opened a present"!

Yeah right! Like I have that much time on my hands.

At any rate, I guess I don't have any excuse for not placing more images on this site. We will see...