LifeThisWay -> -> (Shadow site to www.lifethisway.com)

Just a little blog about LifeThisWay... Hope you enjoy reading with us!

Monday, January 17, 2005

Not much time, and so much to say...


Well the reason I say not much time is that it is so late... I have to go to bed so that I can wake-up and start it all over again!

But I do have quite a bit of topics to blog about. How about I list them as a teaser and sooner or later we will get around to telling about them? Here goes (in no particular order):

  • Sunday's sermon (which I had the honor to preach)
  • I am an uncle! Again!
  • New web browser
  • Internet evangelism
  • Latest news on my wifes pregnancy
  • How I am soooo tired and busy (just thought I would throw that in because that seems to come up a lot in these posts.)
  • Oh... and of course the weather, and how I love it and my wife hates it.

I am sure there is more, but I really do need to go to bed.

Until then...